Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Deseo Cologne by J. Lo for men Colognes

Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez, 1.7 Ounce 100 ml EDT SprayThis product smells so beautiful and floral for the first 30 minuets and THEN..........................IT DISSAPEARS into then air. I gave it to some teenagers and said have fun with this one.

I am not a huge fan of J-Lo, but wanted to try this juice. Not too shabby..!! The reviews on Basenotes are critical, but Amazon are quite positive what is the real deal..?? The deal is that this juice is unique yeah, I hear those "na-sayers" that it is a run of the mill spicy woodsy scent, but there is something different here. I generally am not a fan of the spicy woodsy fragrances, but I will wear this routinely.

Deseo comes out of the gates with a blend of clean and fresh citrus/floral and then hits you with the woodsy notes and finishes there. The fragrance fades fairly quickly, barely detectable at five (5) hours but at skin level just after about 2-3 hours. Early projection and sillage is positive, then you guessed it, fading after that.. Sweetie gives credence to the Wow Factor, strongly complimenting/endorsing Deseo, which works for me I should stipulate she is fond of the woodsy fragrances (me I prefer the aquatic citrus fragrances...)

I would also offer that Deseo is appropriate for any time of year and any occasion it's versatility/flexibility is a selling point. The price/value is above average the current deal on Amazon is a little under $20 with free shipping. The bottle is uniquely designed, but a bit awkward to hold and spray the packaging is above average.

My evaluation of Deseo is 4 stars out of 5 stars. It is a cool fragrance and run of the mill for celebrity endorsements. It fades a little too quickly for me to rate higher. It is a long way to the top if you want to rock-n-roll...

Buy Deseo Cologne by J. Lo for men Colognes Now

I found a sample of this scent in a magazine and ordered it right away. This is the first and only fragrance that I have ever ordered out of a magazine but this is by far the best mens fragrance out there yet!

Read Best Reviews of Deseo Cologne by J. Lo for men Colognes Here

This is truly the best Scent out.. yet not many know about it... I like it that way.. people always ask me what i'm wearing..

Want Deseo Cologne by J. Lo for men Colognes Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment