Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Biotherm Purefect Skin Anti-Shine Purifying Cleansing Gel (For Combination to Oily Skin) 4.22oz/

New Biotherm Purefect Skin Anti-Shine Purifying Cleansing Gel 4.22oz/125mlI am very fussy about face cleansers. I used to use Biotherm's Nettoyant Gel for normal to oily and i really liked it. When i would run out of my favorite cleanser i would see pimples and blackheads form by the end of the first day without using it. So i was really dissapointed when they discontinued the Gel Nettoyant!! Instead they have come out with this new line called Biotherm Purefect skin, and so because I could not get my old cleanser I ordered the new Purefect Skin Cleanser and OMG!!!! My skin has not been this clear since i was 5 years old! Wow i really love it! I was initially worried when my old product was discontinued but this one is soooo much better if you have clogged pore or breakout issues.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment