Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dr. Woods Face Cleanser Tea/Tree & Shea 8 Oz

Dr. Woods Face Cleanser Tea/Tree & Shea 8 OzSmells nice and feels good. I bought it for my face but now use it as a body soap too. May be too soon to tell but I think I've had less pimples, I think tea tree acts as an antibacterial. I'd recommend it!

I've tried many, many face washes, and this one by far is my favorite, I keep coming back to it. I notice a difference in my skin after just one use. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, helps with my break outs, smells nice and my skin has a glow it never had before. This is great for me, because I have sensitive combination skin and could never find a face wash that worked out, every other face wash I've tried just broke me out or made me oily. Oh and this was only $6 at my local grocery store, so the price just made everything even better.

I plan on buying the exfoliating wash next time I'm out since I love this one so much.

Buy Dr. Woods Face Cleanser Tea/Tree & Shea 8 Oz Now

It is great! Clears up skin. Smells great after rinsing. It is fabulous!Tea Tree Facial Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin 8 Ounces

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Face Cleanser Tea/Tree & Shea 8 Oz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment