Saturday, November 9, 2013

Enjoy Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo - 300ml/10.1oz

Enjoy Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo - 300ml/10.1ozLove this shampoo. I got a brazilian treatment...this is sulfate free. You only need to use alittle. Has lots of lather.

This shampoo came highly recommended. I liked the idea of no sulfates, etc. However, it does nothing for my hair. My hair responds well to many products. I have colored, medium length, thick great hair and I treat it well. There is not a lingering fragrance, no shine, causes frizz and hair does not seem soft. I had high hopes, hence the disappointment especially for $20.00. I am more than willing to pay for a high level shampoo, but at that price EXPECT results. I have used it at least 6 times and there are no high end benefits. I would only purchase again at a lower price point as there are too many shampoos that offer much more and actually produce. Think long and hard about spending $20.00 on a less than average shampoo.

Buy Enjoy Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo - 300ml/10.1oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment