Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cheeky Cotton Rounds- Pack of 6 x 80, Total of 480 Premium Cotton Rounds!

Cheeky Cotton Rounds- Pack of 6 x 80, Total of 480 Premium Cotton Rounds!I had read other reviews, and was concerned. I actually have ) complaints, they are sturdy, easy to use, and feel good on the skin.

This is a great bargain for the price. The are, however, too thin; my nail polish remover dripped right through them so I would suggest using 2 or 3 together for liquids. They are fine for other uses.

Buy Cheeky Cotton Rounds- Pack of 6 x 80, Total of 480 Premium Cotton Rounds! Now

The cotton rounds are extremely soft to the face and absorbs any liquid you put on it. There are two sides to this cotton, a rough and a softer side. WIll buy more when I am through with what I have! Definitely recommending to anyone that desires to buy cotton rounds worth their money!!!

Read Best Reviews of Cheeky Cotton Rounds- Pack of 6 x 80, Total of 480 Premium Cotton Rounds! Here

This was a very good deal for the price I paid, however the pads are a silky material and I prefer a more quilted pad. But they work fine and are a good bargain!

Want Cheeky Cotton Rounds- Pack of 6 x 80, Total of 480 Premium Cotton Rounds! Discount?

Got this for someone. Not hear any complaints about it. I gues its good product for the price. I would consider buying again. no complains from the one i bough it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment