Sunday, November 10, 2013

Eucalyptus Cologne 50ml By the Thymes

Eucalyptus Cologne 50ml By the ThymesThis is the only line of fragrances carried by my city's Botanical Society Gift Shop. This is where I discovered it. I love the smell of eucalyptus, tried the shop's tester and adored it. So if you love the smell of eucalyptus, Thymes has captured it in this cologne. My society really pushes this entire product line for gifts so if you have someone on your Christmas or Birthday list who adores botanical fragrances, the Thymes product line is ideal. There are other choices of fragrance and a complete array of products in each fragrance plus gift sets.

I stumbled upon this line of fragrances in 1997 while visiting a great little boutique shop in NC, and discovered the "Eucalyptus" fragrance. It has been my FAVORITE ever since (let's see, it's now 2012, so have loved it for over 15 years now!). If someone told me back then I'd be wearing this cologne 15 years from now, I would have laughed. However, here I am.

Yesterday, I went to a very prestegious local gift store who carries the Thymes, Inc. products in Houston, TX to buy a new bottle of Eucalyptus cologne to find they only stocked the newer varities of Thymes colognes, no Eucalyptus. I tried all their other cologne samples to see if there was one I liked equally as well, and "Nia" came close, but I couldn't make myself buy it. So I decided to come home and try Amazon; I'm so excited to fine they carry it.

However, after trying all the other cologne samples at the store, I am delighted to say Thymes. Inc. really has cornered the market on beautiful fresh smelling fragrances, but the Eucalyptus in my opinion is still by far the cleanest, freshest fragrance I've EVER come across. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Thymes products; you can't go wrong with any of them. They're simply lovely!

Buy Eucalyptus Cologne 50ml By the Thymes Now

No comments:

Post a Comment