Sunday, November 10, 2013

All-in-one Best Microdermabrasion Conversion Set with 2 "Forever" Diamond tips: Platinum Limited Edi

All-in-one Best Microdermabrasion Conversion Set with 2 'Forever' Diamond tips: Platinum Limited Edition with Silver CaseI am big fan of SkinVac MD by Vacubrasion system and I love it so very much.

This particular kit is very portable. It fits on most of home vacuum, so I don't have to miss a treatment when I visit out of town families and friends.

I have a few age spots on my face and it is now fading away and my skin is very soft. Also, my skin is tighter and no visual fine lines. I have been paying over $100.00 per treatment from medical spa for the same treatment many years until I bought home microdermabrasion system. Since then, I have been doing the treatment myself.

I own Nubrillance and suction was not strong even from the day one. But I thought since I was used to Medical Spa's treatment, low suction maybe normal for home microdermabrasion kit. But, after few months of using the machine, N.Brillance suction was noticeably weaker. But I wasn't lucky enough that I could return the machine. By the time I noticed the weakness of the suction, it was already past warranty period. Also, N.B. system made with plastic with thin paper tips that doesn't last long and I have to replace tips practically every month spend average $40.00 per month on replacement tips. I believe this (replacement) is how those companies generate revenues.

My sister owns Skin Care Clinic in Canada offers many types of skin care services and dermabrasion is one of her popular service. Recently, she came to visit me and saw my SkinVac MD by Vacubrasion and thought this is just another home microdermabrasion systems that I had before. When I told her that this is very different than what I was using before, but she was skeptical. Well, it only took just one use for her to change her opinion. She was so amazed that home/DIY microdermbrasion kits made with this high quality that made to last long at such affordable price.

I believe giving honest review on the product from my experience should help other people with their buying decision. So, I always tried to leave my honest review on the product from my experience as I also have benefit from reading reviews that other customers left from their experience.

Getting Spa Treatment is not just for the rich and famous anymore. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in improving the skin care without ongoing expenses. This is the best, may be the only one in the market, that offers high quality home microdermabrasion systems that is very affordable.

I had professional microdermabrasions and they hurt so much, I didn't even finish the package. I wasted a lot of money and who can even imagine what microbes I was exposed to at that salon. The worst part was the terrible breakout that required injections by my dermatologist. "If I can't magically vacuum your pores, they certainly can't. I don't care WHAT they say they can do." It was humbling, painful, and expensive. Not to mention the embarrassing acne breakout while in my 40s. Well, if it was attention I wanted, I certainly got it.

The SkinVacMD has changed my skin care regimen forever! I have the ProDeluxe with Vacuum and it's my new best friend. (No talking back, it doesn't borrow my stuff, and it doesn't drink the last glass of wine.) For less than the price of ONE skanky salon treatment, I have my own high quality machine with extra tipsface, lips, and body. There are no filters to change, the cord is very long so it reaches anywhere, and the machine is small enough to pop into a cabinet or drawer. I have an unused (thank God) guest bathroom, so I leave mine on the counter where it's always available. Not to mention never, ever going to a salon for another treatment.

If you don't get the vacuum or your vacuum quits, you could use all the attachments on any vacuum because they are separate from the machine.

I never read instructions and found they weren't even necessary. Assembly is simple and there are two ways to control suction for sensitive skin. Or turn it up if you have barnacles requiring attention. The first thing I did was scrape the skin off my entire body. Every inch (well, I skipped a couple of important spots) is now smooth and soft. The second time I did it, I watched TV while I vacuumed. It's that simple. I thought the lip tip would never be used, but it does actually work better on my lips than the regular tip. I don't know if you're supposed to avoid the eyelids, but I use the lip tip there, too.

If you are waxing, machine tanning, spray tanning, or going to be in the sun, this machine is a MUST HAVE. You have to exfoliate before tanning or waxing to get the best results. I used this only twice before I went to the Bahamas and my skin was already glowing. All of my skin. My tan is perfectly even and beautiful. I live in Michigan and 10 days post-vacation, I still don't have that January dried-out post-tan alligator skin that all my friends are sporting.

After only two treatments, I believe I already see an improvement in those tiny, crepey lines on my arms and legs. (Insert obvious comment about sunscreen and tanning.) I know one of those million-freckle redheads who treated the back of one hand with her machine and that hand has NO freckles at all. Her entire body is freckled with the exception of her face and that one hand. (Now she just sounds like a weirdo.) That's absolute proof that this works. I concentrated on half of an 11 month old surgical scar and that half is just a little flatter than the untreated half.

I'm VERY excited to keep seeing results with my SkinVac. Michigan has anti-texting while driving laws, but they say nothing of doing a little vacuuming while behind the wheel...

Additionally, even my husband has noticed my smooth skin and he never notices anything. I went from brown hair to blonde and tattooed my eyebrows and eyeliner, all without his notice. I lost two pants sizes and while everyone else commented, my husband remained mute. Just when I was going to check him for a pulse, he commented on my smooth skin. So, guess who else is getting microdermabrasion.

Buy All-in-one Best Microdermabrasion Conversion Set with 2 "Forever" Diamond tips: Platinum Limited Edi Now

No comments:

Post a Comment