Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gardenia Soap (Box of 3) 3.25ozea bar by Caswell-Massey

Gardenia Soap 3.25ozea bar by Caswell-MasseyLuxurious and the fragrance is perfect.....not overbearing as some scented soaps are. I love it and have reordered more than once.

I was disappointed in the packaging I received but not the product. I thought I was ordering the same individual boxed soaps as Amazon pictured but when the soap arrived it was in box with three celephane wrapped soaps. I wrote the distributing company and they replyed promptly with the explanation that they were not aware of how Amazon was selling this product therefore suggested that I take this up with Amazon.

The point is that if you can not rely what you see in the Amazon display then it might be better to order direct from the distributor or manufacturer the item you wish to purchase.

bigred

Buy Gardenia Soap (Box of 3) 3.25ozea bar by Caswell-Massey Now

No comments:

Post a Comment