Monday, November 25, 2013

iS Clinical Pro Heal Serum Advance+ 0.5oz.

iS Clinical Pro Heal Serum Advance+ 0.5oz.I read all the spectacular reviews about this product and thought it might be worth trying. However, the results are minimal in comparison to the high price tag. I should be seeing dramatic results but after a month there is little change in my skin. The one thing I did notice was that it helped cure my cystic acne quicker than usual but it was not worth $120. The one time I put a generous amount of my face was the time I saw a difference and my skin looked clear but it shouldn't require that much product. I've been putting a few drops in my oil-free lotion every morning hoping to see a gradual difference. Next time I would attempt to get a sample of this first. Don't think I'll buy again your better off with a glycolic peel.

I recently received a few sample vials of iS Clinical serums, specifically Active Serum, Hydra Cool Serum, and the Pro Heal Serum Advance+. While I noticed no difference using the Active Serum but loved the Hydra Cool for my face, I was about ready to totally dismiss the Pro Heal serum based on that I saw absolutely no difference on my facial skin plus I really disliked the smell of the product.

However, I now realized that the serum apparently had all but made the dermatitis disappear that I have had on my fingers for more than a year. The dermatologist I had seen had prescribed a steroid topical which I had reluctantly used a few times in the past but other than that I had simply left it alone. But it now looks like applying this very liquid-y product to my face with my fingers got just enough of it onto those affected parts that the skin is almost back to normal, much smoother and not raised anymore. I am very impressed. Who would have thought that a facial product like this would unintentionally work on dermatitis. I very much recommend this for this purpose.

Buy iS Clinical Pro Heal Serum Advance+ 0.5oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment