Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jason Bodycare Shampoos

Jason Shampoo, 16 Ounce - Daily Fragrance FreeI've been using this shampoo for a few weeks now, and I am very pleased. It not only smells great but leaves a refreshing feel even after each use. My scalp can get very itchy and dry, especially when it is hot outside. After using this for a couple weeks my head doesn't itch at all anymore. Tea tree oil rocks! I just wish I would have found out about this stuff years ago. my roommate turned me on to it initially for acne and skin care (100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Tea Tree Oil Soap Bars). I used the oil on my face for less than a week and my face literally looked ten times better than it had probably ever. So within the past month, I've learned that tea tree oil can eliminate acne, cure an itchy scalp, and get rid of flakes/slight dandruff. What else can this stuff do!

I've had dandruff problems for a long time. For two years I've had flaking skin, red scaling and an itchy scalp. Dandruff is such a difficult thing to live with. It is embarrassing and a hassle to take care of. I wrote this review in the hope people who have problems with dandruff may find some useful information in my review.

I became friends with a dermatology student at UNC-CH School of Medicine. He spoke with me extensively about my dandruff problems and recommended Nizoral A-D Shampoo 4 oz. This worked wonders for me, eliminated my scalp problems. However, it isn't recommended you use the shampoo daily or every other day. Plus I was having personal issues using such harsh synthetic anti-fungal ingredients on my head. Speaking with my derm friend, he recommended I also look at JASON Natural Cosmetics Shampoo, Tea Tree Oil Hair & Scalp Therapy 17.5 fl oz.

Why this particular brand of tea tree shampoo?

My derm friend said any shampoo with at least 1% tea tree concentration should help control seborrhea dermatitis. He said not all tea tree shampoos are the same, some contain negligible amounts of tea tree oil. According to him Jason Natural has approximately 1%, although I haven't read that on the bottle. He also instructed me to leave it on for about 3-5 minutes. Shorter than three minutes minimizes absorption into the skin and reduces beneficial effects of the tea tree oil. I've managed to switch to a cocktail of both shampoos, using Jason Natural Tea Tree the majority of the week. I'm happy this shampoo controls my dandruff and doesn't contain a lot of unnatural/harsh products. Jason Natural Tea Tree alone might be enough if you have mild dandruff, but for my severe case I have to use Jason Natural Tea Tree with Nizoral.

Hope this was helpful.

Buy Jason Bodycare Shampoos Now

My husband has eczema on his scalp which gives him a lot of problems. (Itching, scaliness) I gave him this shampoo to see if it would help and he loves it. It works great. His eczema has calmed down, and he asks me to order this shampoo again and again. He also uses the conditioner.

I can't say much about what it does for manageability and softnesshe has really short hair. But if you are looking for something to help with a problem scalp, this may be the solution.

Read Best Reviews of Jason Bodycare Shampoos Here

I loved this product. It gives hair body and shine, with no build up. As a teacher who is around several children daily I needed protection from those nasty little things nobody likes to talk about. HEAD LICE. The only reason I rated it four stars is because it doesn't smell great. But I can deal with it.

Want Jason Bodycare Shampoos Discount?

This is a great shampoo with a nice scent that is not overwhelming that leaves the hair feeling rather nice. Unfortunately, the supposed anti-dandruff effects does not work on me.

I was rather fed up with my dandruff, and wanted a good shampoo to deal with it. I used H&S in the past, but I wanted something new. I did some research, and this shampoo showed up more than just a few times on various websites as the best dandruff shampoo. So I ordered this.

To my dismay, this product had the opposite effect on me. My scalp felt even more irritated, and minutes after drying my hair, it became excessively itchy and absolutely unbearable. Needless to say, I gave in to the temptation and scratched away, leaving snow behind. I tried to like this product. I really did. I even strapped myself down and resisted scratching for two weeks despite the irritation from regular use of this shampoo. The itchiness never went away, and before I knew it, the shampoo was gone.

Of course, my reaction is only personal, and I cannot reject the constant rave of this product and deem it a dud product. Thus, I hope my rating of three stars is fair. Though unlikely, please note that your mileage may vary, and this product might not be the one for you.

My negative reaction to one product from Jason also does not mean that their other products are bad! Jason also makes a Tea Tree Conditioner, and that product works wonderfully with even a regular shampoo! Give this shampoo a try, and if you meet my unfortunate event, then please do give that conditioner a try.

The Good:

smells fragrant

leaves the hair smooth

is not harsh at all

The Bad:

the price is a tad high for the amount given

The Mediocre:

it simply did not work for me

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment