Sunday, November 17, 2013

Klorane Soothing Shampoo with Peony Hair Shampoos

Klorane Soothing Shampoo 13.4 fl oz.I rarely use any other shampoo but this one. I absolutely LOVE the peony scent. It's very delicate. No chemical smell at all like you find in many shampoos. I had gotten this after a bout of itchy scalp and not only did it immediately take care of that problem but I found that it left my hair soft shiney and smooth, and was an absolute delight to use. The suds are even delicate. It feels like I am babying my hair and scalp with this, not going after it with harsh chemicals. All the Klorane shampoos are wonderful and I have used them for years but due to the soft smell and soothing quality of this it's my favorite.

I used to get this product via Amazon with Pharmamundo . However, for my last order, I noticed the seller changed but didn't expect that with it the quality of the product was going to change too. Although the bottle was the same, the quality of the label was really poor (I could delete printed info just by rubbing my finger) and info about Lot number was in purpose eliminated from the label in the back. I didn't want to take a risk to use this product since I suffer of dermatitis so I returned it right away. I checked Klorane's website and found that drugstore.com is an authorized seller so I switch to them to get this brand.

Buy Klorane Soothing Shampoo with Peony Hair Shampoos Now

No comments:

Post a Comment