Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bath Salts Geranium Citrus 21.5 oz 21.50 Ounces

Bath Salts Geranium Citrus 21.5 oz 21.50 OuncesI was getting this from a local store and loved it. I am allergic to so much and this never irritates my skin and the smell is so calming I love it.

Nice product for a good price, smells good and works well with a nice bubble bath. Would buy it again.

Buy Bath Salts Geranium Citrus 21.5 oz 21.50 Ounces Now

This is my favorite bath salt by far. The aroma is lovelylike an orange cream. My skin feels soft and I appreciate the blend of salts. I will continue to purchase this item.

Read Best Reviews of Bath Salts Geranium Citrus 21.5 oz 21.50 Ounces Here

This stuff smells so freakin good! It has lasted quite a bit longer then I initially expected based on the container size.

Want Bath Salts Geranium Citrus 21.5 oz 21.50 Ounces Discount?

For that alone anything in this industry gets 5 stars! Smells great and I am looking forward to using it. Only con I have...is what exactly means " add generously to running water"???? Does this make 2 baths? 5? 10? waht is generously???

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment