Friday, November 15, 2013

L'Occitane Lavender Clarifying Shampoo - 250ml/8.4oz

L'Occitane Lavender Clarifying Shampoo - 250ml/8.4ozMy hair are normal but tend to become oily in a polluted environment, or depending on the water. I have tried many shampoo, and always have an itchy scalp the next day. Only 2 shampoo so far are leaving my hair in a perfect shape: the Origins mint one and this L'Occitane.

I especially like the lavender scent, which is not too strong. Too bad the packaging is not solid enough: I dropped the bottle two times already, and it broke each time...

I also tried other L'Occitane shampoo but only the lavender one works perfectly for my hair. Actually I even tried not to wash my hair for 2 days, and it is still fine. No itchy feeling, no oily hair. Gentle too!

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment