Tuesday, November 19, 2013

La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free Flow Pack, 30 Count

La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free Flow Pack, 30 CountI have bought a 30-pack of the fragrance-free La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes twice now. I wear little-to-no make-up, and I use these wipes at the end of the day to clean my face before I put toner and moisturizer on before going to bed. I cannot testify to their ability to remove mascara, but they remove my eye shadow and brow pencil easily. They have a nice smell, even though they're fragrance-free. They're not greasy or oily at all. I don't feel like there's anything left on my face after using the wipe; it leaves my face really clean. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and theses wipes have never irritated my skin, caused any redness, or caused any acne. Even though the only thing keeping the air out of the package of wipes is the sticker on top, they never dried out. They remained moist all the way until the last wipe. I would definitely recommend these wipes.

I use these wipes daily and find that they leave my face feeling light and clean better than any other cleanser/washes I have used lately. I actually ran out of these wipes and started using my older cleanser I kept as back up and broke out almost immediately. Not going to run out of them again.

Buy La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free Flow Pack, 30 Count Now

I received a sample pad and loved it, thus: i knew these were the ones. First, i only use unscented products. I detest all the 'usual' brands selling for a few dollars less. Is your face not worth it??!! Those other pads are horrible. This is a high quality product with REAL INGREDIENTS, natural. cucumber ah! pineapple! ah, aloe vera very important, oats good for skin. but still it has no bad smell... they leave ur face NOT soapy but refreshed. i love to use them. I had to change my routine when I got ill. i am stuck in bed or on the couch, (recovery is coming along) I am 53 and have very, very good skin. I have always taken good care of it. my usual 3 step program became impossible for me to keep up...I keep these by my bed and couch...i use them once a day. and the other routine once a day. when ur sick you still try to keep ur skin up. i used one late this morning. I didn't have to get up,,,no need to rise, ever. it is better to let it just feel fresh and enjoy, then i reach over and put my gentle creams on.

I highly recommend these pads, i am fussy customer,not much i would give 5 stars...if u think $9.99 is too much, think again. my face is worth it. high quality wipes. Thata comes to .33 cents a day, I use one a day.

if u are smart u'll get these. i have other 'crappy' wipes sitting around drying out, i won' put them on my face after this was discovered. Since i don; write many reviews, and i am a beauty fanatic at 53, this is a rare review. my face feels and looks so much better since i can cleanse again. i have been ill for 6 months, that shows that I am smart and determined.

i definitely recommend the Fragrance Free (pink package)

Read Best Reviews of La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free Flow Pack, 30 Count Here

Is that wrapped in plastic? Non-biodegradable plastic? Why advertise 100% biodegradable product as 'eco' if it is wrapped in plastic?

Want La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes Fragrance-Free Flow Pack, 30 Count Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment