Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mustella PhysiOb?b? no-rinse Cleansing Fluid 10oz

Mustella PhysiOb?b? no-rinse Cleansing Fluid 10ozLOVE Mustela products and this is the one that got me started. Someone recommended that I try it, because my son had TERRIBLE baby acne. Advice was to wipe with a baby washcloth wet with Physiobebe No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid and then wipe dry. I do this every morning (and when I forget to, it's obvious he will get one or two little spots that show up).

It is also very convenient for babies that always end up doing the doody after they already had their bath. Mine is very good at this :)

You just wipe them down and no worries!

GREAT PRODUCT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! And the bottle lasts a long time. I think I bought mine when my son was 2 weeks old and he is now 5 months and we are just now opening our second bottle (AND WE USE A LOT OF IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment