Sunday, November 24, 2013

Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Spot and Line Refining BB Cream SPF 50 (TANNED SKIN)

Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Spot and Line Refining BB Cream SPF 50I really love this BB cream. I been use for couple weeks now and here is my honest review.

About my skin:

Mac NC 25~30

Sensitive

Oily T-zone

Large pore around T-zone

yellow under tone

Acne scar

Pro

medium to full coverage

thick but not really thick

Tranexamic Acid --> this ing. will help to fade away the dark spots

Tea tree oil scent

I have to say great for light to medium skin tone

Easy to blend

least about 5~7 hours without blotting

Won't clog the pores

Minimum the pores

Very light weight. Once apply on my skin, I can feel my skin is breathable.

SPF 50 PA +3

Wont give you white or gray ghostly look face.

My skin did not break out

Cons

come with very small tube

25ml .. 0.88 oz

A bit pricy for little tube

I love this bb cream.However, the price + shipping fee is about $30+ .. I rather spend $30 on high end bb creams.

If the price is cheaper, I will buy it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment