Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash, 5-Ounce TubesOther than Cetaphil and Noxema, Nivea (made in Germany) for men has cleared my face rash that was caused by other face moisterizers that have fragrances and other harsh chemicals.

The Nivea for Men Sensitive face lotion is good to use in addition to the face wash.

This is worth a try if your face is highly sensitive to most soaps and lotions.

I rate this a five star product.

This face wash is good for Summer.

I would not use it daily in the winter: the skin becomes dry.

It's a good quality face wash anyway I like it (the price is right).

Buy Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Now

I have been using this cleanser off and on for the better part of 2 years now. I find that it works awesome in summer months, but in the cold months I need something that does not strip the skin so much. It does not have a gross smell, and it has a decent lather which means it does not have a lot of soap products in it which irritate skin. It does not clog pores so if you have acne then this will not cause any new acne. It does not leave any residue on the skin either which is great. This cleanser is my go to cleanser that i know will not affect my skin negatively. This is by far the best facewash out there for men and I have tried a ton. Sometimes it is better to not use all those acne products and just go with a simple face wash like this one, the less the better. Give this a try. You will not be dissapointed.

Read Best Reviews of Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Here

Face wash is kind of hit or miss for me but this works great. I am fortunate to not have a lot of acne problems so this gentle wash is just what I need (don't know how effective it would be on someone who does have a lot of acne). It makes my face feel clean rather than ripped apart by "exfoliating beads!" and doesn't burn at all. I also like how gentle it is and I love that it doesn't stain my towels like some of the harsher scrubs/washes do. Big fan.

Want Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash, 5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Discount?

If you are a man with sensitive skin, then this stuff is the best. It doesn't dry my skin out and improves the condition of my skin with each use. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment