Monday, November 18, 2013

Obagi Nu-derm Foaming Gel

Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel 6.7 oz - CleanserMy dermatologist recommended this product to me for oily skin. I am quite pleased with it. I am, however, using the entire Obagi Nu-Derm line, so I'm not sure if the foaming gel works great by itself, but I do like the way it cleanses, and the toner after makes my skin feel clean, fresh and oil free. My only complaint I would have with this purchase, is that I ordered 3 items from the same shipper and they charged me $4 s/h for each item, when they all came in 1 small priority shipper box from USPS. They should have cut me a break on the shipping, but they didn't.

I originally found out about this face wash from my doctor's office where I was given a sample. I liked it a lot but wanted to see if I could find it cheaper online. I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived in a few days and I am so Happy with my purchase. I am only using the face wash not the whole system. My skin is the clearest it has ever been in about 10 years! I love it!!!

Buy Obagi Nu-derm Foaming Gel Now

I have also used this product for years and have had great results. At the age of 60 people always tell me how great my skin looks and how I don't have any wrinkles. I think these products have helped me greatly.

Read Best Reviews of Obagi Nu-derm Foaming Gel Here

This is one of the best face wash ever!!! I had used many brands, many just leave your face with"too much"... slippery...or dry. My skin is combination, dry to normal, this is perfect for me. The smell is wonderful, nice. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Love it and highly recommend it. The seller is one of the fastest on delivery service, received my product in matter of 2 or 3 days, on standard shipping!!! Got an excellent product.

Want Obagi Nu-derm Foaming Gel Discount?

I received the product on promised time. This is the first time I ordered a cosmetic product online, and always concerned about the fake product. I have used this foaming gel for years and am very happy that this online product is genuine with a reasonable price.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment