Sunday, November 10, 2013

OCUSOFT PRE-MOISTEND PADS PLUS Size: 30

OCUSOFT PRE-MOISTEND PADS PLUS Size: 30This product seems to perform well, but my comment is about the mid-$20 price for this product. A friend uses it and bought the same 30 unit box at CVS drugs for $15.99 (plus tax but without shipping).

She asked me to buy another box for her and I bought it today, 8/12/08 at CVS, again, for $15.99. Why are the two Amazon.com vendors charging so much more--plus s&h costs?

Amazon very quickly responded to my request to add this product to the Subscribe & Save program. However, I must agree with other reviewer about the price. We have been buying it at Walgreens for $15.99. Since both of my parents need this item and our budget is tight, the convenience of regular shipments does not outweigh the savings.

Buy OCUSOFT PRE-MOISTEND PADS PLUS Size: 30 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment