Saturday, November 9, 2013

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + ScrubI bought this product with some skepticism. I have large pores and have been searching high and low for a product to help shrink them. Unfortunately, this product is not the answer. It smells great. It leaves my face feeling very clean and the beads really help exfoliate, but after using for a couple of weeks, I'm not seeing any changes. It's a nice product, just doesn't reduce the size of pores like it claims.

I was so excited about trying this affordable product with its bold claims! Not many products have the words "pore minimizing" right in their name. Unfortunately that's the one thing it DIDN'T do!

Easy to use, fresh pleasant scent, very light abrasion, rinses quickly, skin feels clean and smooth...but those blasted sink holes didn't budge!

I love Olay products, but this one didn't live up to its name, at least not for me :(

Buy Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub Now

No comments:

Post a Comment