Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo 16.9-OunceOunce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo 16.9-OunceOunce  BottlesI have baby fine, thin hair and PM Awapuhi shampoo is the best I've found to make it fuller looking.

I love this product. I knew I could go to Amazon to find it on-line. I was right, and I'm so happy!

Buy Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo 16.9-OunceOunce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

Love the smell. Switched back after using Biolage for a long time. Gets my hair really clean and works well with curly, frizzy hair. Wouldn't use anything else.

Read Best Reviews of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo 16.9-OunceOunce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

I returned mine after the liquid inside smelled nothing like it should and the bottom serial number was scatched off. Was annoyed having to pay 12$ to ship it back!

Want Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo 16.9-OunceOunce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

For the first time involving many purchases I am really disappointed with a product found on Amazon. This shampoo was priced right but I guess it may be the old "You get what you pay for" axiom may hold true in this case. The product has very little "Awapuhi-like" smell which leads me to believe either the product is quite old or is a knock-off. The bottle looks fine however I noticed that the manufacturers' coding on the bottom of the bottle has been removed. You can actually see where the information used to be as the area looks like it was sanded down to remove the code.

As I said before this is the first instance where I have been unsatisfied with a product purchased on Amazon (or a vendor) so in this case I would say, "Buyer Beware."

No comments:

Post a Comment