Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kneipp Rosemary Awakening Vitality Body Wash - 6.8 OZ

Kneipp Rosemary Awakening Vitality Body Wash - 6.8 OZI love the Kneipp body washes. The rosemary is a nice energizer; the eucalyptus clears the sinuses; the orange is relaxing; and the junpier, my all-around favorite is good for aches and pains and refreshing.

I lived in Chicago and in the Lincoln Square area, there is a fantastic shop called Merz Apothacary, which has been open and operating since 1875. Yes, since 1875, which is 138 years of selling to the public. I first became aware of the Kneipp brand of body washes back in 1985 when my husband and I moved a block away from that area and we could leisurely stroll to the store and surrounding shops. Now, we live 3 states away so it's simply easier to buy online than driving that distance and searching for parking.

I am passionate about the INTENSE scent and LASTING power of their body washes. Never-Ever overpowering, they still have the ability to fragrance your body a full 12 hours after your morning shower. The sudsing factor is wonderful but I really buy this brand and this scent for the power of Aromatherapy and what Rosemary does for the spirit. Quoting from this book, Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, Rosemary's scent "...memory, confidence, perception and creativity, and helps balance mind and body. It also helps with dizziness, grief, depression, and nightmares." Of particular interest to me are the studies of using rosemary to activate the neurotransmitters of the brain that begin to decrease with Alzheimer's.

Quite a lot of GREAT benefit from a body wash, right?

I have several other Kneipp body washes and use the essential oils they are based on, to match my moods. I only use this one for my morning showers, because at night, I want to slooooow down, not speeeed up. lol Wonderful product, price is fair for the quality.

Buy Kneipp Rosemary Awakening Vitality Body Wash - 6.8 OZ Now

No comments:

Post a Comment