Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pevonia Acne/Problematic Skin Line - Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser (5.oz)

Pevonia Acne/Problematic Skin Line - Clarigel Exfoliating CleanserA friend told me to get this line of products b/c it cleared her skin up. She said it was well worth the $75 I just spent on 3 products. Def NOT worth it for me! It broke my face out even worse. Only bright side for me, I loved the smell.

I bought this product based on my sister's recommendation after a spa treatment. She raved about the way it left her skin. I was skeptical, but gave it a shot. She was right!! After I'd been using it for 2 weeks, people actually commented on the great condition of my skin. At 40+ I still suffered from occasional acne, and this "Problematic Skin" line by Pevonia was the first product that not only cleared up my skin,but also left it moisturized instead of all dried out. I will be forever loyal to this product in the future. The prices are reasonable on Amazon and regardless it's worth every penny.

Buy Pevonia Acne/Problematic Skin Line - Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser (5.oz) Now

I have sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a product that doesn't make me break out. I've used Pevonia Botanica Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser for years and think it is great! I will be a life long consumer and would recommend this product to anyone looking to clear up their complexion.

Read Best Reviews of Pevonia Acne/Problematic Skin Line - Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser (5.oz) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment