Saturday, November 23, 2013

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce BarsI have tried everything, including very expensive facial cleansers, nothing compares to Purpose. Clean, poreless and young skin, even after 20+ yrs of use. It is hard to find where I live, yet once again Amazon has what I need.

Wen I was a teenager, my skin started going a little crazy (dry one day, sensitive the next, breakouts, oily phases) and after trying a bunch of stuff I finally went to a dermatologist. He told me one thing would set everything straightPurpose Soap.

And 20+ years, I'm STILL using it daily. I wouldn't use any other soap on my face. Of course, now I use different lotions and potions to prevent wrinkles and signs of aging, as well as sunblock, etc. But my skin stays really clean and clear. I usually wash my face several times a day since I'm outside quite a bit and I don't like leaving my face sweaty, and Purpose never dries out my skin, while it still does a great job of getting it very clean.

I also use Purpose on my back/upper arms in the shower, since I started having an issue with skin allergies several years ago and all the shower gels I was using (Philosophy and Bath & Body Works) were causing irritation. It's solved all my problems.

This is a GREAT soap for all types of skin, does not dry the skin out, and does a great job of removing dirt and sweat and even makeup. I can't recommend this enough. I have tried the other versions of Purpose (the liquid, gel, cream, etc.) and none of them comes close to the basic Gentle Cleansing Bar.

Buy Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars Now

I have rosacea the soap that you use on your face is critical in helping control this disease that can never be cured. I had tried everything out there Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar is the best...I wear face makeup, so it is critical that I use a soap that is gentle and yet can remove the 'paint' on my face. This product does the trick. I can highly recommend this product for those of you who have very sensitive skin.

Read Best Reviews of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars Here

After suffering through many so called "mild, non-irritating" face washes, my dermatologist recommended PURPOSE and I haven't looked back. I also use Retin-A and this soap works very well on super sensitive skin. Great lather, clean feeling afterward. My local pharmacy no longer carries PURPOSE, so I was thrilled to find it here on Amazon! Going on 15+ years and I hope I can continue to find Purpose for at least another 15!

Want Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars Discount?

I have been using Purpose Soap for over 30 years. There is nothing else like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment