Thursday, November 14, 2013

Redken For Men Go Clean Shampoo, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)

Redken For Men Go Clean Shampoo, 10-Ounce BottleThis is a great product. This was given to me as a gift and I would have never purchased on my own. I will purchase more of this product. All you need is a little of this product to wash your hair. My hair has never been soo soft and clean. I use it everyday

This shampoo is highly concentrated, as a little goes a long way. It has a great, clean, manly scent and is not fruity in any way. It leaves my oily hair (a lifelong curse) very clean and light. I highly recommend it and will continue purchasing it here instead the hair-cutting chains.

Buy Redken For Men Go Clean Shampoo, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Now

I love the way this shampoo smells. I wish I could buy the scent as a cologne.

It does a great job on my short hair, and washes out clean. I even use it as a body wash.

Read Best Reviews of Redken For Men Go Clean Shampoo, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Here

I have been using Redken Go Clean for Men for about 5 years. I was unaware the formula was changed. I preferred the old formula and returned.

Want Redken For Men Go Clean Shampoo, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment