Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 Color

SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 ColorI was sceptical when I ordered this. I don't usually buy palettes this big and definitely not from an unknown manufacturer. I am a label whore and can't live without my palettes from Too Faced and Urban Decay. I liked that they were very highly pigmented, almost too pigmented (if that even makes any sense). It takes a very light hand to use these colors, being careful not to end up looking clownish. The only complaint I had was that they seem so brittle. One swipe with a brush or a applicator and they seem to disintergrate and you end up with eyeshadow powder everywhere. The colors do last long on (I use an eyeshadow primer) and look true till the end of the day. This is a great buy, very good deal for the price.

I really love this eyeshadow collection, not all of the colors are as pigmented as I'd like but the ones that are show up amazingly well. Everyone keeps asking me where I get my makeup from and they cannot believe that I only had to drop 33 dollars to get colors like these. Absolutely, absolutely worth the price and IMHO better pigments than MAC.

Buy SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 Color Now

This pallette is sold under several diffrent names and comes in a few cases but its awesome! It works better than any "cheap" eyeshadow i have bought and works just about as well as my Urband Decay. This is a great deal if you like really bright bold colors. There is a lot you can do with this because there are so many colors. My only complaint would be that they shiney or glittery colors are the ones that work the best. The matte colors are not quite as pigminted.

Read Best Reviews of SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 Color Here

I did buy this item for my wife, and one of the shawdos came broke, but besides that, my wife love the set of colors. Are exactly that the ones in the picture.

Want SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Bold and Bright Collection, Vivid, 120 Color Discount?

I ordered the Shany 120 back in February of 2010 and was really skeptical at first but the reviews were helpful. I took the risk by ordering and it arrived on time. It was in very nice, typical packaging. Although upon me opening it, i did notice some chipped colors, but wasn't totally destroyed. At first I wore the Shany 120 without any primer and it lasted pretty long; With the primer, it lasted all day. It is now December of 2010 and I still have a lot of the make-up left even though I wear it everyday. Overall I love the colors and it was exactly what i expected. I DO recommend this to any potential buyers. I think you'll love it. It definitely was worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment