Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 fl oz (221 ml)

Softsoap Liquid Pump Lavender & Chamomile, Soothing Scent, 7.5ozI searched far and wide for a soft soap scent that was mild enough for me to tolerate and I loved Juicy Melon, which is evidently now discontinued. This new scent is so strong it actually burns my nose and eyes. I am very depressed that they had to meddle with a good product. No endorsement here.

I really love the calming fragrance. It lathers very well and you don't have to use a lot. My daughter loves washing her hands now because she likes it smells so good. It leaves my hands feeling soft, too.

Buy Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 fl oz (221 ml) Now

Juicy melon was the ONLY scented soap I could use as I have terrible allergies to strong/floral fragrances. Now that it has been replaced with "Melon and Cucumber" I am out of luck because the scnet is no longer mild but is super strong floral scent--NOT melon or cuke. I emailed the company and they said there was a lack of interest in the Julicy Melon scent so it has been discontinued indefinately. Well, the new melon and cuke scent smells like a flower factory instead of fruit & vegetables so I cannot use it. Bugs my allergies too much and I prefere to be able to breathe. So, guess I'm back to using unscented bar soap. You lost out on a great customer, Soft Soap! p.s. I gave it a star only because you couldn't do no stars.

Read Best Reviews of Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 fl oz (221 ml) Here

These small soft soap dispensers are nice to use as you don't have a nasty old and unattractive bar of soap lying in a soap disk. My wife uses this fragrance in the kitchen. When you are preparing food you have to wash your hands frequently and she likes how clean it makes her hands feel and the scent of lavender and chamomile. Even though you have to wash frequently your hands still feel soft.

You can also buy refill bottles of soft soap and refill the dispensers and save money. She likes this fragrance and we believe you will also like it!

Want Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 fl oz (221 ml) Discount?

This is a great product, although the package is a little small. It works well, moisturizes extremely well, and leaves your hands smelling just wondering. You really should try this one in the winter months. It does a fabulous job on keep your hands moisturized.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment