Wednesday, November 20, 2013

POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 4)

POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-CountI would not use anything else after using these for 3 months now. Very effective at makeup removal, balancing for combination skin (really good on oily areas without overdrying). Also help to minimize mild rosacea, it's not completely gone but visibly faded something I couldn't achieve with pricier brands. All in all freat value and solid product. Added bonus if you travel these can be taken along in your carry on, not screened out as liquids.

The Pond's clean sweep make up removers are great. I tried to switch to a cheaper brand and broke out immediately. The price is very reasonable when ordered from Amazon.com. I keep them next to my bed and in the bathroom making it very easy to wash the make up off before bed. Also, great for camping as it does not need water. I have very sensitive skin and these have not given me any problems and does not have an over perfumed smell like some products. I highly recommend them.

Buy POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 4) Now

I had ordered the 4 30-count packs but they must have run out so they sent 8 15-count packs. I like these because I am a frequent traveler. Not all overseas hotels have face cloths in the bathroom. These are sturdy enough to take off my makeup, rinse off and reuse to remove the excess cleanser. The cloth is patterned so it can gently exfoliate. The 15-count pack is more convenient for travel.

Read Best Reviews of POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 4) Here

I grew up in LA and am used to dryness and heat but for some reason, my skin is UBER dry since I moved to Northern VA. I'm not sure if it's NOVA or the fact that I'm in climate controlled office buildings all the time but my skin is super dry here. After all the expensive face washes I purchased to minimize skin dehydration, this is by far the best thing I've used. One quick swipe in the morning and once at night no breakouts or anything. Also takes off eye makeup OK without making the skin around my eyes feel tight I've used micelle water and all sorts of oils and I prefer these towelettes. Best of all, with the subscription, it's super cheap.

Want POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 4) Discount?

These seemed to be better but dried out in the packaging, so not effective in taking off makeup anymore. I cancelled my subscribe and save due to this issue. They do save having to use a wash cloth, therefore save on laundry. They are convenient for travel also. Too bad they don't seal up better so they don't dry out so quickly.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment