Friday, November 15, 2013

Yonka GEL NETTOYANT - Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup Remover (6.8 oz)

Yonka GEL NETTOYANT - Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup RemoverLove this cleanser. Doesn't strip my skin, leaves it clean and soft. Love Yonka Products.

I use this product am/pm and it has cleared up my occasional blemishes, a little bit goes a long way. This was recommended to me from an esthetician. It as a great smell too!

Buy Yonka GEL NETTOYANT - Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup Remover (6.8 oz) Now

This cleanser is the best one I've used for the past 7 years and I continue to use it. I have combination and sensitive skin and have tried Yves St. Laurent, Christian Dior, Shiseido, Sisley and nothing has worked quite as well as this one. My skin never feels dry or tight after washing, even in dry climate. The best part is that I don't have to use a separate eye-makeup remover product. It has an all-inclusive function and my eyes never sting. I highly recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Yonka GEL NETTOYANT - Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup Remover (6.8 oz) Here

I was at training and I had to share a room, my roommate used this and her skin was perfect. I had to try it. It smells GREAT! I love how soft my skin feels. Loyal to this face wash.

Want Yonka GEL NETTOYANT - Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup Remover (6.8 oz) Discount?

I had used Yonka products in the past. I wanted to change my cleanser and decided to go back to Yonka. I like the cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment