Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack, 24 Ounce, 3 Count

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack, 24 Ounce, 3 CountPlease Note: It's now the end of May, so I'm writing this review after having used the product for 6 weeks.

I bought this 3-Count Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack for the same reason everyone else on here did: it's cheap! I've never before seen 3 huge 24 ounce bottles of Dovy Body Wash (a product I've used and enjoyed previously) for just over $12 (w/ Subscribe & Save). Naturally, I jumped at the deal, especially after reading the 6 glowing customer reviews that were posted here when I made the purchase (in April).

Unfortunately, I'm here to destroy the aura of such a fabulous deal, as I can assure you fellow people (I hate the word consumers), this is not worth it! The formula has changed, the body wash is different than their other previously high quality editions. For example, remember the one they had with the blue beads? That stuff was nice! This new formula is all fluff...literally! The consistency of the body wash is more like a big squishy marshmallow than a naturally flowing and hydrating body wash.

I actually feel like I got ripped off, even though it's really all just marketing. This is how mega brands fool 'consumers', by making them think they're getting a better deal when really they're getting an inferior product. I'm a guy, yes I use body wash and a loofa, that's about as feminine as I get. I don't use a ton of body wash when I shower, and in just 6 weeks I am already through 1.5 bottles of this gunk. I swear the 16.9 ounce Nivea Touch of Smoothness body wash lasts me twice as long! Now that's a quality formula...and yes it's closer to $6/bottle for just 16.9 ounces each (3-pack), but I will say that is honestly a much better product on all fronts (scent, consistency, quality, lack of waste, etc.).

With the Dove it is impossible to finish the whole bottle unless you use scissors to cut the plastic open and scoop out the contents with your fingers. In fact, I can attest to a bottle that I had cut in half lasting me several more showers, because so much of the contents was stuck to the insides of the bottle (it doesn't flow out like I believe a body wash should). Also, when you do squeeze out some Dove, it has an amazing ability to play hopscotch on your loofa, and head right to the bottom of the tub! I find this wastefulness very frustrating, and I am not an uncoordinated individual...I swear they must design this to slide right off your loofa & body.

Anyway, I gave the product 2 stars as 1 star is "I hate it", and I have to admit it's pretty hard to actually 'hate' a fairly decent scented body wash, which is about all this product is good for in my opinion. Good luck Amazonians!

My wife uses this and she has no complains. It makes her smell nice and clean and it foams well. great moisturizer inside. I personally don't care for it because it feels slimy on my skin after use. I guess that is the moisturizer working.Very good smell though. Got it for a much better price at amazon than at the club.

Buy Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack, 24 Ounce, 3 Count Now

If you're looking for a great shower gel or body wash, this not only smells great and feels luxurious, it really does leave your skin more hydrated after use. And it's completely budget-friendly.

Really does leave your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. The fragrance does stick around for awhile, so you can decide if thats a good or bad thing.

Dove Body Wash is a new line from Dove that contains NutrimMoisture, a hydrating mix of ingredients.

After water, ingredients Soybean Oil and Sunflower Oil are listed.

Dove's new line of body washes contain NutrimMoisture, a blend of oils and other hydrating ingredients that actually hydrate the top layer of your skin instead of just stripping all of the oils from it.

With regular use, the large bottles should last months. The gel itself is a milky white in color and is as thick as a lotion.

When you apply it to your skin, initially it actually feels like lotion, but shortly after, bubbles begin, though not nearly as much as a typical shower gel.

Once out of the shower and dry, you'll absolutely notice the difference in your skin. You might find yourself able to use less lotion or a lotion with a thinner consistency.

I would absolutely recommend trying it before you buy any other brand. But do make sure the bottle says, "NutrimMoisture", because not all Dove Body Washes have NutriMoisture in it.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack, 24 Ounce, 3 Count Here

I have very sensitive skin and I can't use every soap that I see. So I had been using Bath and bodyworks soap for a long time and my back had just begun to break out and I tried several other soaps, but no change in skin, so I figured I would try this and it has helped quite a bit, the bumps have gradually gone away. I love this soap and my skin feels so soft, it has won my approval.

Want Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Value Pack, 24 Ounce, 3 Count Discount?

Don't know what else to say about this, but I am amazed that Dove sells this product. It smells exactly like you're trying to kill roaches with bug spray in your shower. Does it moisturize? Sure. Lather? Not bad. Repel insects? Probably.

I'm a 25 year old male, and far from sensitive to smells. This product, however..

No comments:

Post a Comment