Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LANCER DERMATOLOGY 'Cleanse' Extremely Pure Cleanser (Nordstrom Exclusive)

LANCER DERMATOLOGY 'Cleanse' Extremely Pure CleanserThis product cleanse my skin without stripping it. It removes my makeup and the oil from my combination skin. A small pea size drop with water goes along way providing enough coverage to clean my face and neck. (as demonstrated by the salesperson).

I did have to use my acne creams for acne flare ups. This product didn't appear to address my acne flare ups. For me it is a great tool for cleaning only.

I can't read the Ingredients on the box. The font is half the size of the direction's font. I tried to scan the info from the box but the image of the ingredients font was not easily legible on a 600 dpi scan.

I did find the ingredients mentioned on Lancerx's website.

Made in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment