Friday, December 20, 2013

Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 3)

Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 CountThe scent: great! but it used to be exfoliating and now is not. Now I have 24 soap bars that I don't love. But still, I think is the best Dove scent in the market.

I have been using this soap for about ten years. Suddenly I am having trouble buying in my local stores so I am going to order online. Whenever I run out and have to use a different dove soap, I just don't feel as clean. I LOVE the exfoliating beads!

Buy Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 3) Now

I really love the smell of this soap and it does make skin feel very soft. I normally don't like the exfoliating type of soaps you know the ones with little particles in them but this was is very nice. I actually ran out of this soap and had to use another bar without the exfoliating particles and realize that I prefer the Dove Energize bar. and try the body spray too! yummy!

Read Best Reviews of Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 3) Here

I thought that I would never love bar soap in my entire life. I've always hated the strange residue that accompanies so many of the bars out there and it would often dry out my skin. My mother bought me this soap to try and I'm in love with it! I have combination skin and this has done wonders for it. I highly recommend it.

Want Dove Go Fresh Energize Beauty Bar, Grapefruit and Lemongrass, 8 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 3) Discount?

Cant believe I came online to buy soap!! Awesome product, I just love the exfoliating beads!

My favorite soap by far. I will subscribe when all of this runs out :) which should be a while hah!

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment