
Got this for my boyfriend as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. He had never used H.I.M.-istry products and this was a great price for a test run. He absolutely loved it and we have bought many H.I.M.-istry products since then.

I LOVE the H.I.M-istry White Tea Grooming Set! It is the PERFECT gift for any man. It makes for a GREAT travel set, starter kit, or trial set. I received one and have been hooked on the WHOLE line ever since. This kit is the one I take whenever I travel. It comes in the perfect compact size and clear plastic bag. Men need to find a skin care line to help keep their skin healthy, young, and glowing. This is a step in the right direction. One of my other favorites is anything by ZIRH. I LOVE this particular one as it is a very nice set, including its own towel, but compact and easy to use. Personally, I believe this is the PERFECT gift for any man in YOUR life. I know the men in My family ALL love to get one of these!
Buy H.I.M-istry White Tea Grooming Set - Moisturizer, Cleansing Gel, Shave Gel, Towel Set of 4 Now
I have combination skin and I have tried dozens of types of skincare over the last several years. Finally a friend told me about HIMistry. I tried it and never looked back. I love this product and use it everyday. I love the smell and feel of it and actually enjoy shaving again. I have tried other HIMistry products too...the men's cologne is delicious and I get compliments on it everytime I wear it. And actually my colleagues at work have been complimenting my skin recently. I feel great. Great company for men!
Read Best Reviews of H.I.M-istry White Tea Grooming Set - Moisturizer, Cleansing Gel, Shave Gel, Towel Set of 4 Here
No comments:
Post a Comment