Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pevonia Problematic Skin Lotion, 6.8 Ounce

Pevonia Problematic Skin Lotion, 6.8 OunceA friend told me to get this product line b/c it cleared her mildly broken out skin up very nicely. When I tried it, it broke out even more! I guess it works for some and not for others? This felt like it had a filmy residue on my face also =(

Was looking for a toner that doesn't dry out skin. This stuff does the trick. After washing with Pevonia cleanser, use a cotton ball to apply this all over skin. You feel it cleaning your skin, smells good and when I wake up in the AM, my skin is hydrated. I have oily skin so I don't use it in the AM since I'm a make-up wearer and it just makes my skin more oily. I have acne prone skin so it helps a little with the blemishes....I still get them but they are a lot smaller and heal quicker. It has really helped with blackheads. All in all, satisified with the product.

Buy Pevonia Problematic Skin Lotion, 6.8 Ounce Now

No comments:

Post a Comment