This is that cream. I picked it up from HEB's natural section and tried it the next morning. I wet my face and began to apply it with my hands. I noticed it made some suds, so I got the idea to take my shaving brush to it, and it produced a nice lather. The directions don't say work it with a brush, but it works quite well with or without (although with a brush I can use less product, thereby making it more economical).
Anyway, I shaved using this cream. The razor glided nicely across it, without any pulling or scraping. I came out with a good clean shave, no irritation whatsoever, a nicely moisturized face, and no bumps the following morning. Plus, the scent is absolutely amazing. I had never smelled lavender prior to using this, but now I am a fan of it.
If you suffer from ingrown hairs, razor bumps, or general irritation from shaving, I suggest giving this cream a try. thought i'd give this a try as an alternative to the art of shaving face shaving cream. didn't expect much from it, but hey it really works for me, i'm really impressed! i use the Panasonic ES8249S Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver, and have not tried this with a blade. after shaving, my face feels as clean and as close as with the much more expensive art of shaving cream. long story short, i shall continue to purchase and use this is as my main shaving cream.
Buy Kiss My Face Moisture Shave 11 oz. Key Lime Pump Now
Simply put, the closest shave. I use the Gillette Fusion Proglide, and found that it does a better job than any other similar razor, but still wasn't a great shave. What a difference this product has made... leaves my face very smooth, and well protected from razor burn.Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Moisture Shave 11 oz. Key Lime Pump Here
I wanted an alternative to bar and cake shaving soaps, so I tried this. Right away, I realized it is a truly outstanding product! I use my shaving brush with it, and a little goes a long way: I get a rich, thick lather every time. The traditional lavender fragrance is excellent. Moreover, the superior lubricants in this shaving cream make every shave a pleasure. Try it; you'll love it!Want Kiss My Face Moisture Shave 11 oz. Key Lime Pump Discount?
All the Kiss My Face shaving creams are great. There are numerous scents, so it's just a matter of being adventurous. Enjoy trying them until you discover your favorite(s). We have settled on Lavender and Shea as our favorite because it seems to moisturize the best, plus Lavender is one of my favorites smells. Others we buy if we absolutely cannot find our fave--which is never now that Amazon carries it--are Patchouli, Peaches-n-Cream, Vanilla, and the Mint one. It's natural, emollient, lightly lathering, aromatic and moisturizing. We prefer the pump to a tube because it's easier to dispense, especially with wet hands in the shower or bath, plus the pump bottle contains more (think it's 11 oz. versus 6 or 8, but can't recall off the top of mee head).

No comments:
Post a Comment