
I have been using this for 9 years. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER FIND IT AGAIN WHEN IT WAS DISCONTINUED.. BUT here it is! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! I bought all 5 bottles. It smells amazing AND it doubles as shampoo. It is rich and produces a wonderful aroma but it also performs with the same stellar results ad a shampoo. The smell is amazing; just exactly like honey. I am going to covet these five bottles and pray that it will still be around when I am out again. If there were ten stars to give I would give it ten. AMAZING!!!

Not only does this product leave your skin smooth and supple, it smells AMAZING. I felt like I was using actual honey!!! I always get sick of shower gels, but this one I have never, ever gotten tired of. It just smells clean and wonderful and just great. I cannot say enough about it. It lathers up beautifully, so a little will go a long way, and it is very gentle on skin. I love it, and my only complaint is that it's a bit hard to find.
Buy Le Couvent des Minimes Comforting Shower Gel, Honey & Shea, 8.4 oz Now
No comments:
Post a Comment