Oh, and you don't get that greasy "lotion didn't soak all they way into my hands after applying" feel either. Which -I absolutely hate. Awesome Awesome product! So GLAD Amazon has it!!!The bottle sizes are great and i use this product everyday in the shower after lathering and rinsing my body wash off. i have been a fan of this product since it was first launched and given free samples with the quench lotion which is also a winner. i love the shimmers and sparkles and even though i have dark skin it is still visible
Buy Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion 15.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Now
I have tried soooo many different types of body washes. I was always dissatisfied with the results. They either left my skin dry or they smelled awful. Then I found the yellow bottle of Olay In-Shower Body Lotion. I loved it! I still love that kind (shea butter) but have found that I prefer the "Quench" In-Shower Body Lotion best. It does not leave a film on my skin like the shea butter variation. What is does leave are little glittery bits all over my body, which I like quite a bit. It's almost like my skin shimmers.This is the only form of body wash/lotion I will use anymore. I've abandoned all others because they simply do not leave my skin as soft and radiant as this one does. I've used either "Quench" or the one with the shea butter for the last eight years, and I have no idea what I will do if they ever stop producing them, or change the ingredients as many companies see fit to do. I live in a very dry area, so I must have something that moisturizes nicely, and this is the only product I've found to do just that.
I highly recommend this product, as there is nothing else that comes close to leaving skin soft and radiant!
Read Best Reviews of Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion 15.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Here
So you're lazy. Aren't we all in one way or another? We all have our ways to cut corners and when you see this stuff in the health and beauty section of the store, you're thinking OMG I CAN TOTALLY JUST PUT LOTION ON IN THE SHOWER AND SAVE TIME!! Hold it right there, Lazypants, not so fast!You see, using this product actually ADDS a step because you have to rinse it off. Of course, if you're so lazy that's too much effort for you, you deserve those ashy elbows of yours. So here's how it works: soap up (I use a poof with a nice exfoliating center), rinse off soap, put on lotion, rinse off lotion, get out of shower and pat dry. I have forgotten I used this stuff a few times right after getting out of the shower and scrubbed myself dry but it doesn't seem to ruin the moisturizing effect.
I find this stuff moisturizes better than regular lotion, lasts all day and smells fantastic. The smell doesn't really hang around but I have an army of cats at my house so it's possible that inhaling cat litter and cat puke all day has dulled my senses a notch.
I also find that I still have to use regular lotion on extra dry parts like heels, hands and that weird chafed skin behind my ears. I don't really use this stuff on my feet because, as others have pointed out, it can make the shower really slippery and falling on my butt in the shower isn't something I really enjoy doing. I haven't tried it on my face because I'm not *that* lazy and use a special overpriced drug store cream for that. Yes it adds ANOTHER step but it's important to take care of your skin as it's the largest organ in your body according to my 4th grade science teacher.
And yes, dudes can use this too! It doesn't make you fruity, it makes you smooth and trust me, your lady (or dudes you let rub you down) will appreciate it!
Want Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion 15.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Discount?
I have tried a lot of moisturizers that make great promises but finally Olay has created one that really delivers. This product DOES make a difference in your skin!

No comments:
Post a Comment