Friday, December 20, 2013

Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon & Eucalyptus, 12 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon & Eucalyptus, 12 ozI have no idea why the twist open does not work on over half of the bottle I purchased, very frustrating! I've just had to replace those that did open when one runs out with the tops that did not open.

Absolutely love this soap! It has a wonderful frangrance, cleans well, and doesn't dry out your skin. I'll definitely be ordering more when I run out of this product.

Buy Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon & Eucalyptus, 12 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love this stuff. The scent is GREAT for kitchen work as the lemon really helps to deodorize your hands after smelly work like chopping garlic or onions! LOL It also doesn't dry your hands out when you need to wash multiple times in one kitchen session. I would def recommend. Great scent and awesome soap!

Read Best Reviews of Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon & Eucalyptus, 12 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I keep this soap in my kitchen. Great soap to use when working with food. All EO soaps are free of harmful ingredients and easy on your skin.

Want Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon & Eucalyptus, 12 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I use lavender in the kitchen and this lemon and eucalyptus in the bathroom. Has a crisp, clean fresh scent without being overpowering. Great for removing all types of dirt including paints and regular grime.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment