
I really love the way this product feels and smells on the ladies of my life that would be my beautiful wife and my two little ladies the idea was to buy something new for my wife as a gift then as you could have imagined thats right the girls just love the way their mommies skin felt and smelled now we have to stay stocked Thank God for the affordable price Now all of my girls are happy got to go I need to place my order there are 3 of them and we need more

I used this gift set several times over the holidays. The sugar scrub was good for my skin, then following it up with the body butter was great. I recommend it for gifts for men and women. My wife loves the scent. The bath salts are really good and the wash and lotion are really nice as well.
Buy Urban Hydration 90 Minute Massage and Spa Treatment Pack, 7 Count Now
So this product is amazing I absolutely love it! It is a great gift because its already packed up so cute with the bows etc. I like the scrub the most because it is really thick and juicy to use. I really feel like it was a spa experience. The price was low enough for me to get one for myself and gift one too. The massager was a lot of fun to use on my feet and my legs. The wash and lotion had a really cool scent that was cool for me and cool for my hubby to use as well. I like I like!
Read Best Reviews of Urban Hydration 90 Minute Massage and Spa Treatment Pack, 7 Count Here
No comments:
Post a Comment