Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash Deep Moisture, 15.2 oz

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash Deep Moisture, 15.2 ozI've been using this product for many months, maybe a year, and like it a lot. I don't find it slippery, or hard to wash off. It smells good and it's easy to use. I don't know if it has stopped the ravages of age, but it's a nice body wash and I remain hopeful! ;)

I tried Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash in the shower. The tub floor got so slippery that I actually had to hold on when moving around. BE CAREFUL! I intended to scrub the slippery film off as soon as I got out, but I got distracted and forgot. The next day, when my husband showered, he nearly fell and wanted to know why the heck the tub was so slippery.

I'll use up the product by putting it by the sink for hand washing. It was hard to rinse off, so maybe it will moisturize my hands, but it's not going back into the tub.

Buy Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash Deep Moisture, 15.2 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment