Saturday, December 14, 2013

Queen Helene Facial Scrub

Queen Helene Natural Facial Scrub, Oatmeal n Honey, 6 ozI love queen helene, so I was definitely ready to try this scrub. That is, until I looked at the ingredients. WALNUT SHELL POWDER. There has been a study on walnut shell powder in facial & body scrubs. Do not buy any scrubs with this ingredient in it! Though it is not visible on the surface, it rips apart your skin, leaving tiny marks all over your face. Over time, they really show. I don't care how this product smells/feels/makes you look. In the long run, so not worth it!

I adore the smell. It does a wonderful job cleaning and exfoliating. Honey and oatmeal are both good for your skin. Other complain about the sent but I love it. If you don't care for the smell of honey then why buy it. It works very well and I am pleased

Buy Queen Helene Facial Scrub Now

I use a lot of Queen Helene products and have always been very pleased with the quality. I wash my face daily with either the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter or Mint Julep facial scrubs and decided to try the Oats and Honey version -I was very disappointed. The fragrance is very unappealing and my face nevers feels clean after using it. My advice is to pass this version up and stick with the Mint Julep or Cocoa Butter -you won't be disappointed!

Read Best Reviews of Queen Helene Facial Scrub Here

I haven't used this product in a long time because most stores don't carry it any more. I was happy to see Amazon carry it. It smells great and is not to rough on the face. It has enough exfoliant to leave your face smooth and feeling clean.

Want Queen Helene Facial Scrub Discount?

This stuff made my face break out. It works well as a reasonably priced body scrub. kl; jkl; kjl; jkl;

No comments:

Post a Comment