It does have a heavy consistency like a night cream so some people might not like this. The price is a little steep ($19 at my local Walgreen) but for how well it works and the glass pump bottle packaging, I think it's worth it. It is also 100% natural and it smells and tastes (yes I tasted a little drop) natural with a sweet aroma like someone mashed up a bunch of nice herbs and bottled it. I simply love this product. Do try it.
Pros:
--Works!
--Smells nice
--100% natural
--Convenient glass pump dispenser
Cons (not necessarily for me but maybe for some people)
--Thick consistency
--Kind of expensiveI love Burts Bees lip balm, baby powder, shower gels but was skeptical how something natural would work for acne.
I use Proactiv normally and that is all I have ever found to work. But sick of putting chemicals into my pores I tried it. Following a breakout after I ran out of Proactiv I tried the Burts Bees Acne Scrub and followed with this.
I was surprised at how light it felt. It's not thick or heavy. My skin felt naturally moisturized. But I figured for acne it would make it worse or do nothing. After using it the second time my skin was clearer.
I am in my first week but so far I like it!!!
Buy Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion Now
My preteen daughter was beginning to experience break outs of tiny red pimples on her face. They were really just very small red dots, but many of them. We tried a few "gentle" soap facial cleansers but these really dried her skin out and did not help with the break outs. She began using the Burt's Bees Acne Solution products (facial cleansing gel & lotion). Within two days we noticed the pimples disappearing. After a week or two of using the products, she experienced wonderful results. No drying of her sensitive skin and no more pimples! She has now been using these products for a couple of months and rarely do I see a blemish on her face. Her skin glows! Thank you Burt's Bees!Read Best Reviews of Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion Here
I have struggled with acne since around age 10. I am 21 years old now and still struggle with acne and sensitive skin despite being almost grown up.I used other Burt's products, such as the tomato soap, which I have not seen on the website nor in stores in a long time. That and some other discontinued products were my go-to for acne prevention. When I was no longer able to find the former favorite products in store, I branched out back into the world of chemicals and horrific changes came about with my skin.
THIS MOISTURIZER IS A BLESSING IN A BOTTLE. I was previously using a chemical laden acne prevention moisturizer, that worked for a short time but as most things, it faded away into not working anymore. This moisturizer has worked and keeps working! I have been using it faithfully for 2 months now and my skin is almost back to normal, just a few little spots left from old acne scars.
It may be expensive, but it is worth every pennyESPECIALLY if you have an allergy or sensitivity to chemicals in other acne solution products. I use this moisturizer morning and night along with some witch hazel astringent from a local dollar store. This product is amazing.
My only qualm with it is a typo on the actual bottle cover, which made BB look a little tacky.
**4 MONTHS LATER**
My skin is back to normal and is very balanced. It truly is better than it has ever been! DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY!
Want Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion Discount?
I love this moisturizer! It isn't greasy, it moisturizes well, barely has any fragrance (what little there is is quickly gone when you apply the lotion), comes in a wonderful glass pump dispenser, and has natural ingredients. Between using this lotion and the cleanser, I've noticed a significant difference in my skin over the past 4 months. My skin tone has become more even, and my skin is less prone to bumps and acne. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.

No comments:
Post a Comment