I couldn't be happier with the results. My hair looks so lovely that I am stunned. My hair is shiny, it has body, and it soft and tangle free. I'm really glad I tried this experiment out as I find that I am thrilled with how pretty my hair looks.
The soap is of good quality, it is a large bar and will last a long time, and it suds up well enough to get a good lather. I'm sure I will order this product again.This is an awsome product. I use it in the evening before using retinol 1% with tretoin. This bar is so mild and gentle...and great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Leaves skin so soft with no irritaion....just a good gentle cleanse....and lasts a long time. I plan to order more to use on my body in shower. Just love this bar.
Buy NCN Pro Skincare Rhassoul Cleansing Bar - All Skin Types (4 oz.) Now

No comments:
Post a Comment