Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Alfaparf Extreme Color Protection Volume Shampoo, Normal or Fine Hair, 8.45-Ounces (Pack of 2)

Alfaparf Extreme Color Protection Volume Shampoo, Normal or Fine Hair, 8.45-Ounces Best shampoo I've ever used. Perfect for color/highlighted hair AND if you have the thin, fine, fragile type hair like me this is perfect! It does hold your color highlights and does add volume. I'm a very picky consumer with hair products because I like my hair to look good and with finicky fine hair it takes a great product to achieve the look and volume I lke. Some shampoos advertise "volume shampoo" but they don't really deliver ~ Alfapart Volume Shampoo really does as promised and protectts my high and low lights. There may be one draw-back, usually I have to shampoo twice instead of just once. You'll see what I'm talking about if you purchase it (low or no suds the first time so a second shampoo may be needed) but it does not bother me at all for the little extra effort or use of product because the shampoo is just that great.

Love it ~

No comments:

Post a Comment