
I really love this product. After a recommendation from a client of Anne's at the Central Market in Austin, based on a quick consult, I tried it. I've been using it for 4 years. I have very sensitive, pale complected and oily skin. Neutrogena, Cetaphil and all the others including dermatologist and esthetician visits have only mitigated a small percent for a much higher cost or irritated my skin to the point of pain an failure (RetinA, etc). By simply using this product and dropping dairy my acne is mostly under control (approximately 80-90% after careful journal study over 10 years). This cleanser is not helpful for my girlfriend however who has very different skin than I do. Ann Webb products are diverse and offer options for a variety of skin types. Find yours or consult someone (her) directly. I really love it!!! Thank you!

I would not say this is the worst but its a little overrated. Does not make a big difference in your skin. I'm going to finish the tube but I will not buy again.
Buy Skin By Ann Webb Cleanser, Spearmint Tea, 2 Fluid Ounce Now
No comments:
Post a Comment