Saturday, February 8, 2014

Buf-Puf Reusable Facial Sponge, Extra Gentle, - 1 ea

Buf-Puf Reusable Facial Sponge, Extra Gentle, - 1 eaExfoliation is important in skin care, according to some articles I've read, and this little teardrop shaped puff is wonderful for seriously gentle exfoliation.

I tried some of the less expensive face puffs but found them to be way too rough on facial skin. The Buf Puf Extra Gentle is just what I needed. If you'd like to keep your facial skin smooth, then you might also like this puf.

Here are a few hints:

-Avoid "scrubbing" your skin, even with this puf. Too rough scrubbing really irritates my skin, no matter what I use. Light little circles with a liquid cleanser was just what my skin needed.

-Rinse the puf thoroughly. Shake out the water. Try to avoid too vigorous squeezing; that flattens the sponge prematurely.

-Allow the sponge to dry; stand it up so that air can circulate around it. My buf puf sponges seem to last a long time when I remember to rinse and dry them.

I have NO commercial interests in this product.

I ordered both the "regular" Buf-Puf and the Extra Gentle one. After many years of using cheaper look-alikes, I must say that the name brand ones ARE much nicer.

Personally, I found the "Extra Gentle" one was not as effective as I'd like it to be, but if you have very delicate skin, this may be just the thing for you.

They do last much longer than the knock-offs. And with the quantity discounts through Amazon, they're more affordable.

Same good product I started using back in the '80's. Use your own soap, rinse it well, and it does what its meant to do, and will last several months.

Buy Buf-Puf Reusable Facial Sponge, Extra Gentle, - 1 ea Now

Finally found one that's not too rough for me. It's hard to imagine that other people don't find the regular ones hurtful, but I guess different people have differnet kinds of skin. I'm using the regular ones now to exfoliate my feet. Maybe later I'll try them on the oven.

Read Best Reviews of Buf-Puf Reusable Facial Sponge, Extra Gentle, - 1 ea Here

I bought this Extra gentle sponge in search of a certain texture. I seems like a great sponge but it just too rough for my sensitive skin. I ended up using this as a body sponge so as not to waste my purchase.

Want Buf-Puf Reusable Facial Sponge, Extra Gentle, - 1 ea Discount?

The regular version of these Pufs is way too rough, can't imagine using them on anything but elbows and heels. This extra gentle version is good for my face, exfoliates nicely. I use it with Neutrogena Facial Bar, rinse it well, and air dry it on end on a soap rack between uses. It does begin to pill one one side after a month or so but lasts a good long time. Compared to other exfoliating facial treatments this is the most effective for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment