Saturday, February 8, 2014

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot 6 oz (150 ml)

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot 6 ozMan oh man. I've been experimenting with various microderm products. An Origins one in a jar, not very convenient but good! Happened upon a review that mentioned an apricot facial scrub product. So I was looking at Publix a Florida market and they happened to have this Freeman item on sale for 2.80cts. I thought well, what the heck, try it out! And ohhh my, I love this. It's quite coarse and but seems creamy despite the grit. I love the smell of the apricots and the smell seems to linger which gives it a rather dreamy feeling. I'm afraid I am getting carried away and using it 3X a day, sometimes 2X each try. My skin isn't getting dry or irritated as you might think it would with such usage.

The pores are getting smaller and the facial skin is getting smoother and smoother all the time. I am very happy with the quality of this product. I think it usually sells in the range of $4.00 and of course, it is well worth it compared to other items in this category. I use a Pond's microdermabrasion. While I like this very much also, I enjoy using this Freeman brand better. The Pond's is a very fine grind and not as gritty. It costs around $14. It is also worth a try, if you are a person who enjoys experimenting. But Freeman's is such a quicky and not an event to apply, that I prefer it. Try this. Unless you have very sensitive skin, I think you will like it very much.

it smells okay I guess I'm just not a fan of the sent. It didn't really do anything to my skin except dry it out. Did not help clear any acne or prevent any acne. It didn't leave my skin peeling smooth. It just didn't work very well for my skin

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot 6 oz (150 ml) Now

great face wash, it exfoliates very well and leaves your face feeling tight afterwards. some people don't like that b/c it indicates its leaving your face dry. it does leave a bit of a residue. used this for years and its done a good job for my skin.

Read Best Reviews of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot 6 oz (150 ml) Here

Really love this product.It works well in cleansing my skin, leaving it feeling smooth and fresh.

Want Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot 6 oz (150 ml) Discount?

I love Freeman products. Loved them even more when they were called "Totally Juicy." This is still my favorite scrub on the market, but it definitely dries my face more than the old product did. More abrasive too...

No comments:

Post a Comment