I have been a faithful MK user (off and on) for the last 15 years. The reason I always return to MK is the quality of the products, and buying them through Amazon at a discounted rate is nice!I have adult acne and this is the only product I have ever found that works to clean my face and reduce the acne.
Buy Mary Kay Formula 3 Deep Cleanser Now
I don't have acne but I do have psoriasis on certain areas of my body and I have eczema on my face. Someone suggested I try the Mary Kay formula 3 cleansing cream since I can't use eczema cream on my face and my psoriasis cream (Rx) cannot be used every day. I was shocked at how well it worked! Within 2 to 3 days my psoriasis was almost non-existent and my eczema on my face had cleared up a lot. I use it every day to keep it away and it works wonders!Got this for her It Worked for a little While but she thought it stopped sO We went back ' to another M k Product'She often has to Switch back and forth Notthing against product So IM Su re She will be back to this one .It is a great cleanser that I use everyday. I have oily skin and it is great for my skin.

No comments:
Post a Comment