Thursday, February 6, 2014

Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub Oil-Free

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, Salicylic Acid Acne Medication 5 ozI only use this for my nose (since this is where most of my blackheads are) and it works great. As far as being a good scrub, I would have to disagree. It has the consistently of a cold cream and the scrubbing beads are almost non-existent. However, as far as its blackhead minimizing affects go, it's pretty darn good.

The little beads works well on my zit prone skin. My sister recommended this product to me and it works well. Not too expensive either.

Buy Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub Oil-Free Now

I had never had acne problems when I was younger, so I had no experience with acne-clearing products. But as I got older, I found that my skin was starting to act up...and nothing I used helped, until I used this clearing scrub.

I don't have blackheads...never did...but it works just as well on my adult acne as I imagine it would on blackheads. I use it once a day and it keeps my skin clear of breakouts, even though at the age of 50-something, I still have somewhat oily skin.

The little scrubbing particles are not overly abrasive, it rinses well, and my skin feels very clean I'm happy with the results. It's a regular part of my skin care routine.

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub Oil-Free Here

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub has not only cleared my blackheads but also my acne. I am 28 years old and have tried many different products for acne. Those products would dry my skin leaving flakiness. Your product dosen't over dry my skin. I use it daily, and I am loving my new complexion.

Want Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub Oil-Free Discount?

I've been using this for two weeks daily and have seen a huge difference in my skin! Blackheads have disappeared and the small amount of blemishes I had disappeared right away. The first day I noticed that my skin was a little dry after using it, and have since started putting on lotion after I wash my face and the problem cleared up ASAP.

Save 80% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment