Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution AHA 8

NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution AHA 8I initially got in to using hydroxy acids (AHA) as skin treatments after hearing all of the positive reviews on alpha-h Liquid Gold (which is 5% glycolic acid). NeoStrata's Oily Skin Solution has an 8% concentration of glycolic acid. This products works to remove dead skin and resurface the top layer of skin. Despite how it sounds, it isn't abrasive and doesn't make my fair skin red with use. I use it morning and evening after cleansing and after it dries, I moisturize. They advise you to apply sunscreen while you're using this as it does make you skin more vulnerable to sunburn. I've found that it works as promised and not only significantly reduces acne, but also makes my skin appear brighter and healthier. It significantly reduces scarring and has improved the overall texture of my skin. I don't have wrinkles, so I can't personally say if it removed/diminished fine lines but it's delivered on every other promise. Bear in mind that it does take continued use (weeks-months) to see full results.

A little background on AHA: There are many different alpha hydroxy acids, one of which is glycolic acid (which is derived from sugar cane). Glycolic acid is usually the preferred AHA for skin treatment, as it is the smallest molecule, and therefore able to penetrate deeper than the other AHAs. They are usually available OTC in glycolic concentrations ranging from 5-10%.

Nothing too special about this toner. It balanced my skin but left me looking a bit oily by morning. contains parabens that Im not cool with.

i used the whole bottle because it did seem to contribute to clearer skin.

Buy NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution AHA 8 Now

I thought it was going to be THE PRODUCT that I wanted. But it wasn't. I bought it to get rid of my blackheads, but it doesn't do anything.

Read Best Reviews of NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution AHA 8 Here

I've been using this product for quite some time. Love the results! This will continue to be in my everyday routine. Originally introduced to this product by my dermatologist.

Want NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution AHA 8 Discount?

The best product available to clean your face deeply. I'm very satisfied with results. My skin is oily and I've been usin Neostrata for 2 years. A Drastic change.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment